Saturday, December 15, 2012

Reindeer Hand Garland



I Love reindeer AND I love making handprint crafts with my Little Mister. Naturally the two were destine to collide!

I traced his hand on some thin cardboard paper. I used the one and traced it 7 more times. Santa had 8 reindeer right? After I cut them out, I hot glued a red ribbon across the back. I then cut some free handed antlers from a used file folder. Little Mister glued on their noses (beads) and eyes.

Lovely. They're gracefully dancing across my mantle as we speak.
A treasure for many years to come!


Featured at:

9 comments:

  1. I love this!! I'm making one today with my little guy. Thanks for the fantastic idea.
    Liz
    http://blendingafamilyofdorks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and makes a great holiday decoration you can treasure for years! Thanks so much for sharing at SHOW-licious Craft Showcase.

    I look forward to seeing you again. :)

    Marti

    ReplyDelete
  3. They make me smile! I love crafts that include children. It's great for pumping up their creativity, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! What a wonderful decoration that will be treasured every year. My kids would love to make this. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very funny reindeer! I've never seen this done before - love it! :)

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love hand & foot print crafts, because it is a great way to show the kids how much they have grown in years to come (because you know I save them all). Your reindeer came out great, thanks so much for sharing on We Made That.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post. Keep sharing. Thanks for sharing.

    abhiram astrology center. Best Astrologer In britishcolumbia


    ReplyDelete